Start of something new

Sharing of interests, stories of where I've been and what I did. Insights, thoughts, learning that may be applicable and helpful to anybody in this world!

Friday 13 September 2013

Mini Craft: Bracelet Holder and my Arm Candies!

Yesterday My babies finally arrived! 
My arm candies!! My question now was - where will I put them? 


Lemme think! Here's what I got:
- Carton tube from a foil wrap
- Black felt paper
- Scotch tape
- Scissors


Very simple, just cut the felt paper and cover the carton tube.  Since the carton tube is round, try to fold it a bit so that it would be oblong!

Tadahh! Now I just need a stand and my arm candies are in their new holders! Cute isn't! 

Let's start off with my Black and Gold Collection.


Then we have the Pink Collection.


The Gray Collection.


Finally my Chain Collection


I also have sets, here you go!
This is Christine

This is Roselyn

This is Athena 

Then finally, Catherine

Wow suddenly I'm addicted to these cute kikay arm candies! Don't you just love them!? 

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment